CEI Resources-Program Information and Forms
As you prepare for your upcoming study abroad experience with CEI, you will receive all your program related pre-departure information from your program sponsor. This information from the program sponsor should provide you all the information needed for next steps.
Upon acceptance to CEI you must provide the following items:
- Copy of your immunization report signed by a physician
- Copy of your insurance card
Guidance for your home institution’s financial aid and credit request essay/applications:
- Explain your reasons for studying abroad. Include why you want to go abroad, what originally interested you in going abroad, along with anything else that seems relevant.
- Explain how going to class in a different culture will expand your capacity to learn and interpret new information.
- Go into depth about why you chose CEI. Really get into the fact that you want to explore the specific attributes present at CEI such as cultural exchange, Latin America region, language immersion. Don’t forget to include personal reasons and interests as well.
- Possible For-Credit Course Selections
If you want college credit for CEI courses please do the following:
- Make sure you’ve looked at your progress toward graduation and total credit hours remaining.
- Compare classes from your home school’s course catalogue with those classes you’ll need to complete your major/ minor and fulfill general requirements.
- Identify classes that generally seem compatible with the CEI program.
- Download the Transfer Credit Approval Form to use as you request credit from your home institution.
General Application required for everyone
Intern Application required for those who would like to intern with CEI
Instructor Application required for those who would like to teach for CEI
Transfer Credit Approval Form